Saturday, September 27, 2008

Birthday Fun

Hammie and Ree are 5! They started off their day opening presents from Bill, G, and I. Then they got to go to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner and lots of fun. Like 2 hours worth of fun. Hammie has been begging to go for months and he fell asleep on the drive there. Ree saw the building and knew just what was up. Hammie had a very big surprise once he opened his eyes and realized where he was. Here are some pictures of their day. They are having a family party tomorrow, so I'll post some pictures of that tomorrow or Monday.







3 comments:

Gardner Momma said...

I was so sad to miss their party. I heard they all had a great time. I can't believe they're 5!

Melanie said...

A good time was had by all. I'll post some pictures tomorrowish of the "house party."

We missed you! Big Sis dressed brother in drag and took him out to see Dad. Pretty funny.

Gardner Momma said...

I didn't hear about that! I'm sure Brian appreciated it..... I heard Baby Sis tried to bite Ree because she had to let her have a turn on the swing. That's my daughter! I told Billy she had a dark side. Now he believes me!