Sunday, January 18, 2009

Whoa.

Lookie what I found when sorting Hammie and Ree's toys today. I'd like to know who approves these Happy Meal delights before they're mass produced. I mean, what are these "artists" thinking?


















These were supposed to have something to do with the Wizard of Oz. Yes way.


















These are obviously Star Wars toys, but they look puzzled and angry. It had to have been an exhausting creative session for the artists. They obviously couldn't agree on a design and said to hell with it......we'll just stick heads on some spaceship thingies and call it a day.

Anyway.....2 garbage bags went to Goodwill, and 1 went in the trash. Not bad for 2 1/2 hours of work.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Ha! So true. I've been in those kinds of creative sessions. Really though here's what happened. The artists had some really cool idea and the big exec. said that will cost too much so let's just cut it down to the head and the spaceship thing.

Lisa said...

Oh and I can see the whole lolipop kid on the right there, but the blue smurfish thing is definitely out there, even for that movie!

Gardner Momma said...

Pretty freaking hilarious. Thanks for the laugh!
Good job on the deep cleaning!

Anonymous said...

I think it was mean and CRUEL for you to tell me to read your blog and get caught up. What you should have said is "Lori, go read my blog, so you can get rid of those last few vital staples you've got."

Seriously, Mel. I am laughing so hard about the toys.

My word verification below is "warpe". And that's spanish for my definition of you at times. Warped.

Melanie said...

Hee! I may be warped, but what would you do without me?