Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thai Chicken Pizza

This is one of Bill's favorite recipes. I don't make it often because I don't typically have the ingredients on hand. But it's pretty good, if I don't say so myself!
















1 Boboli crust (I use whole wheat)
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
4 Tbs. pineapple juice
2 Tbs. chunky peanut butter
2 Tbs. oyster sauce (sounds gross, but isn't and is located in Asian section)
1 - 1 1/2 tsp. Thai chili paste/sauce
1/2 cup shredded carrot
1/2 cup sliced green onion
1/2 cup diced bell pepper (any color ya want)
1/4 cup fresh cilantro (or a sprinkling of dry), optional
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 450. Whisk together pineapple juice, peanut butter, oyster sauce, chili paste and spread over the crust. Top with chicken, veggies, cilantro, and cheese. Bake for about 15 min. or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Yum!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I bet it would be good but some of the ingredients scare me. Looks professional!

Gardner Momma said...

Brian wants me to make this but wants to know if it's spicy (hot) - he has sensitive taste buds.

Melanie said...

It's not spicy hot at all. Promise.