Monday, December 15, 2008

Quick No-Bake Treat Recipe

Hello! I'm not going to include a picture of these because, well, they don't look as good as they taste. They are a favorite around our house made only at Christmas time. The best part? They freeze REALLY well.

2 cups potato sticks
2 cups dry roasted peanuts
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 cups butterscotch chips

Cover 2 cookie sheets with parchment or wax paper. Microwave chocolate and butterscotch chips in a large bowl until melted, stirring every 30 seconds (with a spatula). Stir in the peanuts, then fold in the potato sticks. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the lined cookie sheets and cool in the fridge until set. Voila!

P.S. I started using my new camera this weekend and am in love. My goal this week is to post my old news + pics, load my new camera's software, then post my newest pics. Just you wait! (I pretend that you're really THAT interested. Please play along.)

4 comments:

Gardner Momma said...

I'm so jealous that you have a new camera - I can't wait to see the new & improved pictures!

Gardner Momma said...

I love your new layout!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Yum, I only live a couple blocks away you know....I'd love a taste test. Quality control? Whatever you'd like to call me, I'm in.

Melanie said...

Thanks, I get my layouts free from LeeLou blogs. She designs cute stuff.

Quality control, HA!! Snowshoe yourself on ovah.