Monday, October 20, 2008

Ree's Punkin' Patch Field Trip

Here are some pictures I took when I accompanied Ree's class to the pumpkin patch. Good thing I took some pictures before lunch because the bee sting Ree endured (quite loudly) during lunch ruined the last part of the trip. Poor Ree! She enjoyed picking and eating an apple. I learned how to tell golden and red delicious varities from the rest. I also didn't know that the proper way to pick an apple is to turn the apple upside down and pull it from the tree.



1 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute, I also didn't know that about picking them. But let's face it, I don't think I've ever picked an apple from a tree. The bin at the grocery store is my experience. There, you just pick the one that looks the best (in case you didn't know!)!