Monday, October 20, 2008

Big Cats!

We went to the local wild cat santuary yesterday. A good time was had by all. It was the perfect time to go. The cats were really anxious for their 3:00 feeding, so they were very active. It was probably the best experience I've had there. I look forward to visiting again.


















This lion cracked me up with his tongue. He's very, very old. And maybe a little bit senile?

















Is that the food gate rattling?


















Ree with her new baby jaguar. I was told I missed seeing her giving it lots of hugs and kisses. I was listening to the zoo keeper tell some people about how they're experimenting by putting 3 tigers in the same enclosure during the day. They want to see how they get along. Looked like a succeess to me!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Gosh I think the last time I was there I was dating some guy in high school and we were on a date! That tells you how long it's been. Wow, I feel old. Looks like fun, wonder if my little one would get it yet!?

Gardner Momma said...

I'm glad you had more fun than we did the last time we were there. Evidently it was naptime for all those big kitties & they weren't the least bit interested in showing off for us.