Friday, March 13, 2009

Burger Recipe

First, I hardly ever make burgers because I'm not a big red meat fan and Hailey really doesn't care for it. Bill, G, and Hammie get very excited when I make them.

I tried a new recipe last night. I made it up, it's an original. No picutre, because we all know what a burger looks like.

1.5 pounds lean ground beef
1 packet ranch dressing mix (dry)
1 1/2 tsp. Worchesteshire sauce
1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
1 Tbs. minced dry onion flakes
3 Tbs. milk (I would've used 2-3 Tbs. light sour cream if I'd had it.)

Mix and make into patties. Cook in a hot pan until required doneness is achieved. I made my patties kinda small, but this recipe would easily feed 4 people, more if one weren't a voracious teen carnivore.

Tip: When slicing tomatoes for the top, don't cut a divot out of your pointer finger with your razor-sharp Wuesthoff knife.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you not going to blog us a picture of your new PW goodies? Please do.

Did YOU like the burgers?

Melanie said...

I will, but I'm not gonna have time to venture forth with that recipe until....next weekend.

Yeah, they were very flavorful. For a burger. Ü