Monday, March 23, 2009

Cake Pops


















I found these via www.thepioneerwoman.com who discovered them from www.bakerella.com. These women are both very famous bloggers. I've been following PW for over a year and if you're not familiar.....you need to check her out. Bakerella is amazingly creative. Bakerella has a tutorial on how to do these, as does PW.

Anyway.....I made my first attempt at creating Bakerella's most basic cake pops. Needless to say, they are a huge hit. I already have an order for Easter and will be teaching my Mom to make them for a graduation party she's helping my aunt Patty with this spring.

I packaged them up in a $1 bucket from Target's fabulous dollar section.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

OH BABY these are the best. I was a lucky recipient of a bucket full and needless to say I didn't even share with my husband! If you're testing any new kinda I'd be happy to be an official taster. Mmmmm too bad mine are gone already. I should have rationed.

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute, Mel! I love the little sprinkles on them!

Can't wait for our bakeathon sometime to make some more. Kris has me all psyched up to make ones like the bluecupcake.com site has.