Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Organizing My Recipe Mess

I'm a collector of recipes. I clip them out of the newspaper, jot them down when I watch the Food Network, request them from people, etc. Bill often picks me up recipe magazines at the store, too.

During my flurry of kitchen packing, I decided to go about things the right way and organize my collection. I cut out the recipes I wanted and put them into an old scrapbook I had on hand. They are categorized by appetizer, soup, main dish, etc. I'm quite pleased with the outcome.

Because Lori and Kris love to see pictures of my embarrassing messes (the first picture only shows the magazine mess-I was too embarrassed about the loose cut-outs to take a pic of them), here you go.



2 comments:

BFF Rose said...

Ooooh!!! I love the way the binder turned out!!
Good job, girlfriend!

Really you must just acknowledge the love Kris & I have for all things organizationally related rather than a love of messes. There is a definite difference.

Lisa said...

I agree with BFF Rose, embrace the organizing part. You gotta love people who love organizing.