Monday, December 1, 2008

Where've I Been?

I can't blame not posting on no computer. Ours is back home safe and sound. I've been spending every free minute working on finishing my nephew's Christmas stocking. Plus trying to work in 30 minutes of exercise.

I just bought a new camera that I'm dying to use. It's going to be GREAT and my blog pix will be much nicer.

In short......very soon I will be updating this blog with a barrage of old news, so patience will be a virtue. I mean, if you really want to learn about our weird little world. Ü

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I was just joking with Wubba the other night that Santa might not be able to find us and he doesn't have a stocking anyway - but I guess I'm wrong. Can't wait to see it.

Gardner Momma said...

I'm glad you're back! Can't wait to see your snazzy pics with your new & improved camera. I'm jealous!

Melanie said...

Every night Bill asks me "you still aren't done with that thing?" Not helping my anxiety level much!

My new camera has a manual that I have barely started, so it may be another week before ya see any new pix out of it. I still have some on my old camera to post. Ü