Friday, August 1, 2008

Chatty Chatterton

Hammie's new hobby is chatting on the telephone. He loves and lives to answer it and provide whomever happens to be on the other end plenty of entertainment. It's cute most of the time unless you really need to speak with someone like I did the other day.

Me: "Hammie, may I please talk to Daddy now?"
H: "No, not yet."
Me: "But I really need to."
Hammie: "I'M not done talking to YOU yet."

So...this serves as a warning. God bless you if you call our home with an emergency and get Hammie.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I have experienced this entertainment (luckily I didn't have an emergency) and I heard all about how Momma was buiding a new car and she was gone in the new car she built (you were at your friend's scrapbooking come to find out). So this only leaves one question in my mind, when did you start building cars?

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh, what an imagination. I wish I could build cars, that would be pretty cool!

Gardner Momma said...

Can you build me a new car? Sounds like you need to get Hammie his own cell phone too!

Melanie said...

We already had to buy him a pretend one! Craziness.