Friday, December 5, 2008

Addie Lou

I haven't talked about our dog much in this blog, but she's definitely an integral part of our family. I'm thinking about her today because I kept her up last night. For whatever reason our house was very restless. Hammie got up a couple times to open his door/turn on his light and I always get up to re-close it because I'm afraid my alarm is going to wake him. Then Ree woke me another time yelling at her Daddy in her sleep. Not sure what he did in her dream, but she was certainly annoyed.

Addie always gets up when I do and walks with me to keep me company. Mostly because she's extremely nosey but I have to think part of it is because she just plain loves me. Last night (this morning) she retired to her crate after my 3rd trip out of the room and gave up. She'd had it. Then she gave me a couple very sweet, unexpected kisses on the hand when I was getting ready for work. I think she was sayin' sorry.

She can be a real pain sometimes, but she's my constant companion and I can't imagine life without her.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Sweet pup. She has to make sure that no one gets ya while you're out gallyvanting in the night....in the house!