Saturday, December 27, 2008

Losing My Mind.

So I busted outta here and went scrapbooking last night with my BFF Lori. I got to the end of our street and the 18 or so inches of snow on top of the van slid down onto the windshield. Yay. So I pulled into the convenience store lot to clear it off the entire front of my car. Luckily the county had plowed the road I take to get to the scrappin' store which......BONUS! I even stopped and got a latte!

We had fun scrapbooking, had some Wendy's for dinner. Then the snow started back up which made me nervous because our 'hood hasn't been plowed since at (8-10 inches ago) last Saturday. Once 2 inches piled onto our cars I called it and said I was leavin'. Sure as heck I got stuck in the 'hood. I sat there (it was almost 11:00 pm) trying to remember all the things Dad told me to do if I got stuck. I'll be darned if I didn't get myself out after about 3 minutes of throwing it into reverse and then down into 3rd.....YAY!!! I was able to floor it down the 2 side streets and plow my way into the driveway by the grace of God.

Morale of the story: I've like, got stuff I wanna get out and DO. Like go to the mall, try a super cute newish restaurant I drive by everyday going home from work, etc. I'm so over all this snow, I could just scream. I'm also sick of doing laundry every day cuz I'm afraid we're going to lose power. Enough already!!!!

1 comments: