Monday, December 22, 2008

The Stocking Is Done!

My many months of labor are over. I delivered (no pun intended) L's stocking about a week ago. I'm really pleased with the way it turned out. Here are some pictures that show how the kits work. Plus a tidbit about the macro feature on my camera.

Here is a portion of the instruction sheet.


















Here is an example of how the felt sheets look. You cut each piece out (this kit had over 120), embroider or sequin then attach them either to the stocking front or another piece based on the instructions. The first image was taken in regular mode and the second, using my macro feature. What a difference!



















































Here are some pictures of the finished product.

































1 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! Cool to see the process and it just makes it that much more special. L loves it and we look at it everyday hanging on the mantle.