Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ree and her trolls

This post is in honor of my sister Lisa. Growing up, the girl loved troll dolls. They kinda freaked me out, but she really enjoyed them. Ree shares the troll love gene with her auntie. She got these two dolls as Happy Meal prizes and let me tell ya, it was love at first sight. She's played with these two dolls for the last 3 years. She has 3 bigger troll dolls that Aunt Lisa gave her and she loves them, too.

I was informed that the green haired troll is the Mama and the pink one is the baby. I couldn't catch the action shot, but the Mama kissed the baby goodnight once she was properly covered up.
















The second picture was taken an hour or so later. Note that the baby troll now has a coordinating pillow to match the blanket. Apparently trolls have style sense. Who knew?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So sweet, those are kinda funny looking little troll dolls though. Guess that's what you get for Happy Meal prizes. I think it's sweet she plays with them.

Melanie said...

They're the sleek elfish troll dolls. She currently has the ones you gave her strewn about the upstairs hall.