Sunday, September 7, 2008

Elmer in daylight.

Sorry, I hope Ang and Lisa don't leave me forever. We had a science lesson here yesterday. I was outside watching Ree play and noticed something in the middle of Elmer's web. So I went down to the lower deck and whammo! There was Elmer eating a fly. So in I went to find my two boys to show them. Elm scurried back into his corner, but whammo! Another poor, unsuspecting fly flew onto his web and down he ambled again. So, here are some shots of Elmer in broad daylight. Elmer is a horny spider (sorry). I didn't realize garden spiders were horny, but LKP says hers always are, too. Ha! Spider humor.



4 comments:

Lisa said...

Scarred for life.

Anonymous said...

You made me laugh, when you called me LKP.

Melanie said...

Lori P. the magestical? It sounds like you're one of "those" ladies that sits in a living room surrounded by crystals and tapestries.

tannerj_lls said...

That spider is disgusting...I would have someone (John) kill that thing!!!!