Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Ball Is Rolling

Here are our first before & after pictures.

Ugly bedroom fan/light combo from 1980 something:

















New bedroom ceiling light:

















Old, dim kitchen light:


















Fancy, brighter kitchen light:

















Old 1980's dining room chandelier:

















Pretty chandelier that doesn't make me cringe when I walk by:

















Old, embarrassing wood wall (admittedly horrid picture, but I was in a hurry):

















New wall under construction, but already looking SO much better:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that wood wall in your basement? Why am I having such a horrible time picturing your living room now. I was thinking you had a normal inset fireplace. Not so?
The lights are GORGEOUS!!!

Gardner Momma said...

Oh wow, I can't wait to see it all in person and see the finished product!! It's looking great - how fun for you!

Lisa said...

Looks great! Progress.

Melanie said...

Nope, it's really the focal point wall in our living room. I didn't take very good before pix of it.