Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Two posts within a half hour!

I'm happy to report I figured out something techologyish before G did. I feeel really smart!!!

Here's a picture of Hammie's (Hammie is my 4 year old little man) Momma bird. He noticed her perched in her new nest right outside our picture window about 3 weeks ago. She's been an absolute joy to watch. She's protecting at least one egg.





Here are a couple of pics of G scootering around. Ever since the snow went away for good, he has spent countless hours scootering around the area.





Here is a pic of Hammie and G pondering the universe this past Sunday afternoon. I thought it was a good brotherly love shot.






Here is a pic I took of "Ree" (my 4 year old daughter) today. She crashed clinging to her box of goldfish crackers. It was an exhausting day!





All right, I'm off to bed now.

Mel

3 comments:

danandlori2000 said...

I love G's haircut. Very handsome.
I'm glad you figgered out how to post pics.

When can I expect a recipe with photos? :)

Melanie said...

Gosh sakes, some people are soooo demanding!

Lisa said...

Yeah yeah, pics of food. That will keep me comin' back fo sho!

Love the pic of Ree with the cracker box...reminds me of me. HA!

Glad you figured out the posting, wonder what went wrong...I did experience a weird thing when I was posting the other day too so I signed out and signed back on and it went away.