Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Picture trouble

Hello,

Went to post some pics and my format cut them in half on the screen. Leah, if you have any tips, I'd appreciate them.

We had quite the thunderstorm here. We all crowded on the couch to watch it out the living room window. Makes me wish we had a covered deck. I really enjoyed watching storms at Mom and Dad's growing up. Their covered patio kept us safe. Got a little annoyed when it knocked our satellite out during So You Think You Can Dance, but we only missed one performance. I love that show! Sure hope I can pick up dancing again someday........

When Mr. Galloway picked up the twins from daycare today both of them were tussling with others, which is highly unusual. I think it's time for a break from daycare. Their last day is Friday....until the next school year starts back up. G has a half day at school tomorrow and only goes for 2 hours on Friday. Then he's out. He's pretty excited.

Only 2 more days 'til the weekend! Father's Day weekend, at that. Happy Thursday to everyone and I hope to remedy my picture situation tomorrow.

Mel

0 comments: