Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blogger: The Galloway Family Circus - Manage Posts

Blogger: The Galloway Family Circus - Manage Posts: "Inaugural Post Recipes
Inaugural Post

Well, this is my first post. Not sure about this, but we'll see how it goes. Feels kinda weird. My 15 year old, to be known in this blog as 'G' is giving me advice about what I should write about. He's really not helping much. Anyway, here is a recipe for clam chowder that I made tonight. It seemed to be a hit.

Clam Chowder

3 cans chicken broth
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 bag frozen hash browns (chunky style)
1/2 cup each chopped onions, celery (with leaves), and carrots
1- 8 oz. block reduced fat cream cheese
2 cans chopped clams (drained)

Spray a crockpot with Pam. Add the broth, soup, hashbrowns, and other veggies. Cook on low 7-8 hours. Cut the cream cheese into cubes and add with the clams. Cook on high for 30 minutes. Stir to evenly distribute the cream cheese, season with black pepper to taste and serve.

Serves 6
Labels: Recipes"

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Clearly you people post at WORK however. I'm telling, ha!

Limes said...

Well wow, maybe it's not letting me post a comment either.

It's your son.

And your blog SUCKS.

:)