Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blowing Bubbles

Here are some pics of Ree and Hammie blowing bubbles. I thought they were pretty sweet. Yes, Hammie is wearing a Spiderman suit. He's 4 1/2, what can I say? Ree's skirt is on backwards, but she put it on herself which is one less thing I had to do today. Just keepin' it real. I don't script this stuff.

They had 5 pre-school immunizations each this afternoon, but they're doing great, so far!




We're over halfway through this week of beautiful weather, YAY!!!

Melanie

3 comments:

danandlori2000 said...

I'm glad they did well with the shots. That's no fun!

Do you get notification when you get comments?

Or could I get slandarish, wreak havoc amongst your readers and cause general mayhem? NOT that I would do that, I'm just saying...

Lisa said...

MAYHEM, MAYHEM, MAYHEM

If you will, I will! (you first though!)

Melanie said...

Um, I don't get notification right now, but I probably could if I wanted to. Please no mayhem, or I'll block you. I CAN do that. Naughties.