Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kids say the darndest things

Every morning when I open the bathroom door after showering there is at least one body waiting on the other side. Most mornings it's the dog but on the weekends it's often Ree or Hammie + the dog. This morning when I opened the door, sure enough there was Addie and Hammie. Hammie walked in and said "what's it smell like in here?" I told him it smelled like shampoo and soap because I had just showered. He said "it smells misgusting in here!" "Did you get a skunk in?" I wasn't sure whether I needed to re-shower or immediately change soap brands.

Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ha this cracks me up. I can't hardly wait until L can talk. It's killing me. They do say the darndest things!

Melanie said...

It'll happen soon. He's already saying hi. I love how the minute you make eye contact with him he flashes his million dollar smile.